June 20-26, 2010
1. Dad arrived in Fairbanks, now the Harris' arsenal is up to 3 adults! Great to see him again!
2. We have cabinets, stain, a grill, a stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher off our house shopping list!
3. As a result, we have 2 full crates of goodies waiting to be delivered to Galena via barge.
4. We survived a mishap at Home Depot. We bought a stainless steel stove. Transported it to Nenana (57 miles from Home Depot), opened the box, the stove was white. We drove the stove back. Exchanged it and drove the new stainless (confirmed at Home Depot) steel stove to Nenana. ALWAYS CHECK THE BOX for contents!!
5. Made 4 trips (114 miles roundtrip) between Fairbanks and Nenana with loads of house goodies.
6. Jason bought NEW shoes and socks, everyone benefits.
7. Ate at Pagoda's, the best Chinese food on planet Earth.
We're on our way to Galena shortly. We did the 'ol power shopping trip to Fairbanks. Adios.