1.02.2008

More Red


Not much new to report. Romay got her second red fox today. It was no where as big as the first one and is actually the smallest red fox we have caught in our traps in the last three years. It was, a nice red color though with a full fluffy coat and tail.
Ethan has decided to set one of his traps within eyesight of where Romay has her trap. Who knows, perhaps tomorrow will hold two red fox within sight of each other.
This being said, Dad has only trapped two all season and needs to get on the ball. That is okay though as I have reached a new stage in life... helping my kids succeed and enjoying watching their faces as they do. This is not saying that I don't want to put some fur on the stretchers myself, but I derive a lot of joy from watching what the kids are doing.
Hope this finds you all doing well. God bless.

No comments: