9.21.2010

Can you believe it? An update!






Well, I won't get into the whirlwind of activities from the last month. It has been a beautiful fall here in Galena, maybe as one not teaching this year, I have more time to see and enjoy it. I should apologize for the lack of pictures for the last month, sorry for stringing you along on our building adventure and halting suddenly in my online tracks. My laptop power cord gave up and I watched the laptop battery dwindle down...then, the internet service at the house we're staying at was discontinued due to the fact that no one would be living there...soon. So, he is the latest. Finally, you get a peek into the latest accomplishments! (heating tank mounted and fuel in it, heating unit installed, plumbing started, electrical started, cabinets in, appliances moved inside!)

1 comment:

Haviland's said...

i knew you were out there somewhere!

glad to see the pics and hear that is is going well!